Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cheap iPhone service... NOT

I had sprint mobile service for many years, and was always very happy with them.  The cost was very reasonable, around $70/month total for two phones.  A few months ago, my wife decided that we had to get iphones.  She is always very thrifty, and I wanted to accommodate this very reasonable request.  So, I did some research, and decided to go with Verizon for our iphones.  I get a 20% discount through my work, so I thought this wouldn't be too bad.  Well, my bills have been more than $200/month for our two lines combined.  This is just totally unreasonable, and is starting to drive me crazy.  I am now on a quest to figure out how to get iphone service for less than $125/month for our two lines.  I don't know if it can be done, but stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment